I began business coaching in 1987 even before it was the name. Since then I have conducted over 2000 successful coachings. My clients come from top management (executive boards, managers, entrepreneurs), as well as from all levels of company hierarchy.
Who is our business coaching intended for?
- for managers who want to optimize their performance in certain areas in order to enhance efficiency
- for managers in success critical situations with demanding surroundings
- when new managerial duties are assumed
- for clarifying the professional perspective
- to reduce stress and to get rid of power drowning thoughts
- for mentoring the "lonely top-management": regular reflection on strategy, problem formulation, conflicts, personal situation
I would gladly be available for an introductory interview.